Knowing your exact ring size is the most import thing before you place your order. Due to the nature of our designs it’s impossible to resize after making them, so make sure you’ve picked the right one before you place it!
In short, these are the ways, sorted by our personal recommendation:
- Visiting a jewelry store or maker to get your finger measured
- Bring one of your rings to a jewelry store or jeweler to have it measured
- Do it at home (Measure the inner diameter, Measuring around your finger, etc.)
Check the link below for a more detailed explanation of how to do each one. But still consider the mentioned order for best experience
Tips for measuring your ring size
- Don’t measure your fingers when they are cold.
- It is not recommended to measure your finger on a hot day.
- If your knuckles are large, it is best to choose a larger size.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day.
- Please note the ring size of each hand can be different.
Advice for buying ring as gift
Buying a ring as a gift can be tricky because you may not know the correct ring size. You can find out the ring size in different ways (unnoticed).
- Ask your partner, friends or family of the person if they know the ring size.
- Borrow one of the rings of the person (the correct finger) and measure it as described above, Or borrow it temporarily (if you must) to have it measured.